MG Properties is a locally and family owned business and no detail has been spared/overlooked. Our intent is to create a unique living experience where the lucky homeowner has the opportunity to make customized selection to create a one-of-a-kind home. While the ground floor has shared walls, the 2nd and 3rd floors are intentionally built 5' apart so each unit feels unto itself.
- Private outdoor fire pit/BBQ area for extending entertaining to the outdoors and flanked by a lush rain garden.
- 2-car garage with dog wash area.
- Flexible floor plans to suit a variety of needs from bedrooms, to home office, to media room.
- Balcony on 2nd and 3rd level bedrooms.
- Top-of-the-line chef’s kitchen is clad with premium finishes and fixtures including custom cabinets, quarter counter-tops and professional-grade Miele appliances.
- Sliding glass doors in the living room open wide to spill out to the lush rain garden.
THE MASTER SUITE
- Luxurious Grand Master ensuite complete with wet bar, expansive master closet, and spa inspired bathroom.
- Ensuite bathroom includes steam shower with a large bench seat, tub and shower fixtures and heated towel bar
BATHROOM FINISH OPTION 1
BATHROOM FINISH OPTION 2
INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTATION INCLUDED
THE CUSTOM DESIGN PROCESS
Our goal in designing these townhomes is to offer interiors that are tailored to your specific needs and style. We use high-grade materials and finishes to your taste, to ensure your home is uniquely yours. MG Properties has teamed up with Melinda Slater of Slater Interiors to provide this customized experience for you.
Upon the sale of your home, you’ll have a 4-hour design consultation with Melinda to review the finishes that have been selected and visit the Miele showroom in Bellevue to experience the difference of Miele products in your new kitchen. You’re welcome to either keep what we’ve chosen or select from our other finish packages and swap out paint, tile colors, countertops, lighting, and hardware to better match your design aesthetic. Should you decide to keep the pre-selected finishes, you can use your design consultation with Melinda to help you with other specific furnishing needs, like what sofa may look best in your new home! We think this is a unique opportunity for buyers and one that will give you the home of your dreams!
START YOUR CUSTOM DESIGN PROCESS TODAY
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch.